- 6 1/2". 48th, 5/8 Arbor Metal Cutting
- Ultra-thin, perfectly tensioned steel plates for true run. This saves precious battery power and life.
- Precision honed, high-grade carbide for easy, smooth cuts and long life.
- Tooth configurations to meet specific cutting material and thickness applications.
- MTCG (Modified Triple Chip Grind): Commonly used for mild steel cutting
- For mild steel on 6-1/2-Inch cordless saws.
- GREAT FOR METAL STUDS ON ALL SAWS W/ 5/8 Arbor
Great Hilti Blade Equivalent!